Sustainably and responsibly
As a cosmetics company with international responsibility, it is very important to us to produce and distribute our products in an environmentally friendly way. We think long-term and have therefore taken various measures to ensure the sustainable development of the Mila d’Opiz brand and for the benefit of our employees.
Environmentally friendly production
Mila d’Opiz creates sustainable and resource-saving products with the greatest respect for the environment. This is why our products are produced exclusively in Switzerland, a location that offers many product-quality and environmental benefits.
- Already today, our products are produced virtually carbon-neutrally. This is made possible by the use of district heating to heat the building and the in-house processing of white steam. A photovoltaic system on the company roof is also in the pipeline.
- The water used is of drinking quality, as it is cleaned and treated in our state-of-the-art microfiltration plant.
- Certified suppliers ensure that only the best natural raw materials are used.
- We use recycled cardboard for the folding boxes of our product lines.
- For the foil we use 100 per cent degradable cellophane, which can be recycled as compost.
- All residual materials are separated for recycling.
Mila d’Opiz supports the uniqueness and beauty of every man and woman, responding to the needs of different skin types. At our company, the state-of-the-art technologies and intensive research are based on traditional values such as reliability, precision and innovation. For us, "Swissness" embodies a promise of quality.
- We consistently reject animal testing. And not just in our own research and development: we only use raw materials that have not been tested on animals.
- Our area of responsibility entails careful handling of all raw materials as well as training of all employees and continuous expansion and sustainable investment.
- Our business is regularly audited by energy and environmental consultants.
- Our production processes are also regularly checked by auditors. In addition to the Swiss-Medic certificate, we also have the Cosmetics GMP, Pharma GMP as well as ISO 9001 and ISO 22716 certificates.
- We ensure end-to-end process monitoring through constant in-process controls.